Dear Bethany Families,
What a delight seeing all of the students and their families arriving on campus this morning. Today is also the first day of Bethany’s Distance Learning program. The staff and I have been anticipating this day and with much preparation and adjustments we are ready for the rigors of learning during this unique time.
There are some items and/or changes I would like to address below that you will find most important;
- Tomorrow is Patriot Day 9/11. In memory of the citizens whose lives were taken we will honor them with a moment of silence in the morning and the students are allowed to wear red, white & blue clothing.
- Afternoon pick up today and tomorrow offers two options; drive through or walk up. Drive through allows you to enter the church parking lot and your child will be brought to you. You will then exit the South end of the school yard exiting West onto Los Coyotes Diagonal.
You also have the option to walk up and receive your child.
Parents, please make sure to always wear a mask when coming to drop off or pick up your child.
Regular drop off and pick up will resume Monday, September 14th.
- Choicelunch is temporarily not available in our area. As for now we will not have the option of Choicelunch until October. I will keep you updated.
- AM & PM Daycare begins this Monday, September 14th. Mrs. Megan Koet and Mrs. Jennifer Long will open 6:30-8am and Mrs. Pamela Burns and Mrs. Jennifer Long will close 3:30pm-6pm.
- Back To School Night (BTSN) has been rescheduled to Monday, September 21st. To help stay the spread of COVID-19, this year it will be done virtually. More information to come from your child’s teacher.
- Due to the poor weather quality, students will remain indoors for lunch and recess both today and tomorrow.
Parents we are implementing social distancing to every extent possible. For now our mornings will look a little differently. Students will line up with his/her teacher and go directly into class. I am asking that you have your child arrive at school between 8-8:10am every morning.
Thank you for being a part of Bethany School. You are our vested voices and we could not do this without your partnership.
Take care and be safe.
Mrs. Tonia Hill, M.A.