“How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!”
Psalms 133:1 NIV
Dear Bethany Bulldog Families,
It’s the end of the school year and I can’t think of a better way to celebrate than to have a Carnival!
Traditionally Bethany hosts an end of the school year picnic; however, this year has been
everything but traditional. Wednesday, June 16th from 9-2:30pm we will have rides, music, food
and fun. Lunch is provided for enrolled students and every enrolled student will receive a Bethany
Carnival T-shirt. During the Carnival we will raffle a spectacular Ring Home Defense basket
donated by the Ramirez Family, Malea 3rd grade. Raffle tickets are $1 each. Parents you are
welcome to join us on this day. If you would like to purchase a hot dog lunch the cost is $6. We still
need volunteers to sign up for a few hours. Please sign up through our Carnival Volunteer Link.
Please see Carnival information below;
1. All donations for the carnival; candy, hot dogs, buns, etc. are due this Monday. (Fruit donations – please bring on Wednesday only.)
2. It is still a regular school day. Please have your child on campus by 8am.
3. The Carnival is from 9:30am to 3pm. All students must be picked up by 3:30pm.
4. Carnival entrance is through the elementary school gate for all parents; including
5. You will be screened upon entrance onto campus
6. Per the most recent update (6/9/21) from the Los Angeles Department of Public Health –
School Guidance, masks are optional because this is an outdoor event.
7. You might consider having your child wear a hat and bring sun block. It’s going to be a
8. If you are a volunteer you should have been contacted by now. Please check your email or
call the school office. “Thank you” in advance.
Our last day of school is Thursday, June 17th with a 12noon dismissal. Daycare will not be
provided. We will have a car drive through pick up for students Kindergarten through 8th. Parents
please enter campus from Los Coyotes Diagonal Boulevard (please see map). Preschool parents
please pick up as normal from the Clark Avenue service street. Please be on time.
Our summer program begins June 21st for Preschool and June 28th for grades K-8. It is going to be
EXTREME! Fall 2021-2022 registration continues and we are filling up quickly. The first day of
school is Thursday, September 9th.
Parents, we did it! We successfully made it through the school year. God is so good. My entire staff
and I thank you for partnering with us.
Mrs. Tonia Z. Hill